MARICON 2019 – International Conference on Frontiers in Marine Science – Challenges and Prospects
(To celebrate 80 Years of Excellence in Marine Science @ CUSAT)
As part of the International Conference MARICON 2019 a MARINE SCIENCE EXPO-an exhibition showcasing the R&D activities, training, extension and product development of various governmental, non-governmental and private institutions is also proposed alongside the conference.
Exhibitors at the MARICON 2019
• Academic and R&D Institutions
• Financing, insurance and banking
• Fish Processors and exporters
• Instruments manufacturers and suppliers
• Publishers of scientific literature
• Seafood marketing / exporters
Visitors at the MARICON 2019
• Government Officials
• Policy makers
Advantages for the exhibitor
The conference will be attended by over 600 – 800 delegates, students and stake holders and researchers from India and abroad. Stakeholders including global level scientists and experts, officials from Govt.agencies, planners and policy makers would be participating in this major event. Being the first of its kind events, the MARICON 2019 will provide an opportunity for showcasing products and services to focused clientele. Exhibiting in MARICON 2019 would help in branding and disseminate information on products and services to a large number of stakeholders. This event is expected to attract wide media coverage including television, print and online media.
Guidelines for Exhibitors
• Exhibitors may book the stalls well in advance. The stalls will be allotted first-come-first basis only.
• Each stall will be of 3×3 m size, provided with one table, two chairs and essential electrical fittings.
• Each stall will cost Rs.50000/- for 5 days of the conference.
• Exhibitors must display their products within the stall space provided.
Stalls will be handed over to the exhibitors on 15.12.2019 and the stalls should be ready by 16.12.2019 for the inauguration.
• Two complimentary registrations will be provided for each stall.
• Exhibitors shall ensure safety of the stall structures while installing their equipment and products.
• Exhibitors are solely responsible for the safety of their belongings. Management is not responsible for any loss or theft of any installations / equipment / products.
• Exhibitors shall remove all the installations / equipment / products after completion of the exhibition by 20.12.2019.
• Exhibitors shall make their own arrangements for transportation and installation of their equipment and products in the stall. Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com accommodation.
Marine Science Expo Registration closes by: 30th October 2019
Intimation of the stall allocation and confirmation by: 20th November 2019